Radial and CFI Group recently surveyed 500 consumers to discover their expectations for the 2016 holiday shopping season. The study concluded that retailers need to provide more flexibility, convenience, and value than ever before when it comes to meeting the ordering, fulfillment and delivery, and customer service expectations of today’s “anywhere, anytime, anyhow” shoppers.
Here are some of the key findings revealed in our report:
- 81% of shoppers will leave your website to shop with a competitor if a product is backordered or out-of-stock
- 91% of shoppers are willing to spend more to qualify for free shipping
- 78% of shoppers will choose in-store pickup to avoid increased shipping rates
- 71% of shoppers expect their orders to arrive within 5 days
- 83% of shoppers will choose a self-service option to get the assistance they need
- 77% of shoppers are likely to share their negative shopping experiences on social media
Download our 2016 Holiday Outlook Report to get the insights you need to meet your customers’ rising expectations and achieve your revenue goals for the 2016 holiday shopping season.