With 90% of consumers buying from a brand based on convenience, this factor is clearly driving shopping behavior in our omnichannel retail world where consumers have more choices than ever. To meet customers’ ever-evolving expectations and increase sales, retailers need to offer order fulfillment options that provide the most seamless, timely, and preferred in-store and online experiences.
With pandemic-inspired options like buy online, pickup in-store (BOPIS) and buy online, pickup curbside (BOPAC)—as well as stores serving as fulfillment centers—retailers are faced with determining how to best optimize their fulfillment operations to remain competitive, profitable, and relevant.
This eBook explores the top eCommerce fulfillment strategies retailers need to evaluate as they develop an approach to optimize their business growth and customer experience.
Download it now to learn:
- 7 fulfillment strategies every retailer needs to consider
- Benefits of each type of fulfillment strategy and how each one works
- When and why to offer each fulfillment option
- Keys to success for achieving the maximum customer experience and business impact
- The role delivery times and options play when consumers consider making a purchase