Need-it-now consumers are driving retailers’ sales at an increasingly high rate, and they have specific expectations when it comes to influencing them to click the “buy” button. While product price tops the list, delivery options follows close behind.
Consumers’ median delivery expectation is five days, although many now want their order with next-day or even same-day delivery. Meeting this demand requires you to streamline your operations and invest in your supply chain infrastructure.
Read our sponsored report to learn five steps you need to implement to meet consumers’ growing fulfillment expectations, including:
- Increasing delivery speed
- Providing a real-time view of inventory
- Having a centralized order management system
- Leveraging your network to optimize inventory and fulfill orders faster
- Integrating customer service channels with order management and fulfillment
Leading retailers know that fulfilling a customer’s order where, when, and how they want it is nearly as important as the product itself. Download the report for the insights you need to provide a better customer experience, increase revenue, and boost customer loyalty.