As a retailer, you’re looking for every advantage to get an edge on your competitors. From offering robust loyalty programs to personalizing consumer experiences to simplifying return processes, there are many effective ways to attract new customers and keep them coming back.
We partnered with CFI Group to conduct a retail study of 500 consumers to better understand their shopping behaviors, attitudes, preferences, and expectations—especially in relation to customer loyalty.
Download our report and infographic to learn:
- 3 specific actions you can take to make your loyalty program more compelling
- SNEAK PEEK: 63% of consumers say offering faster delivery influences them to sign up for a retail loyalty program.
- The top 3 reasons why consumers won’t sign up for your loyalty program
- SNEAK PEEK: 30% of consumers don’t like to share their personal information with retailers.
- How being recognized as a loyalty program member can impact customers’ spending
- SNEAK PEEK: 41% of consumers are much more likely to make a purchase when they receive recognition.
- How offering multiple return options can increase sales
- SNEAK PEEK: 46% of consumers are much more likely to make a purchase when they can choose how to return an order.
- How long most consumers expect your return process to take
- SNEAK PEEK: 35% of consumers expect returns to take 2 days or less.
- The #1 mistake you need to avoid if you want customers to buy from you ever again
- SNEAK PEEK: 46% of consumers are hesitant to buy from a retailer in the future if an online order is mistakenly identified as fraud.
Our report and infographic unpacks the wealth of data we gathered in our consumer study so you can make more informed business decisions to improve your loyalty program, meet your customers’ expectations, and increase revenue.