Having an omnichannel supply chain became paramount when normal retail business operations were turned upside down in 2020. A year later, retailers still struggle to have the flexibility necessary to survive, as the change in consumer buying preferences largely centered around fulfilment becomes a permanent need.
Watch our latest Radial Europe and Internet Retailing collaborated webinar featuring how Bata, a global footwear brand, digitally future-proofed their global supply chain by putting omnichannel initiatives at the center of their transformation journey.
- How an Order Management System lies at the center of future-generation supply chain flexibility
- The challenges of turning stores into mini fulfilment centers (and how to combat them)
- Optimizing cross-border sales by utilizing a combination of fulfilment centers and physical stores
- How Bata was able to sell more online without driving additional site visitors
- Driving customer satisfaction through increased fulfilment choices
- How Bata was able to utilize their supply chain advancements during lockdown
You’ll also hear from Radial experts with real-world examples of the key capabilities and measures to look for when optimizing your omnichannel supply chain.