Customer Service and Delivery Experiences Retail Shoppers Want
To meet shoppers’ expectations, smart retailers are implementing customer service and order fulfillment capabilities that improve the customer experience. As a result of offering live chat, in-store pickup, and ship-to-store, many retailers are seeing increases in revenue, loyalty, and customer lifetime value.
Radial and CFI Group surveyed 500 randomly selected consumers to better understand their online shopping behaviors and expectations for service, ordering, and delivery. A few highlights include:
- 43% of shoppers are more likely to buy from a retailer that offers online chat.
- Over the past year, 57% of shoppers made 10 or more online purchases and 46% spent more than $500 online
- Shoppers who use live chat during their shopping journey are 12% more satisfied, 14% more loyal, and 15% more likely to recommend a retailer
- 61% of online shoppers used in-store pickup at least once over the past year
- 27% of shoppers used ship-to store for an online order at least three times over the past year, and 77% expect those orders to arrive within two days
Download the report to learn how top retailers providing the service and delivery experiences today’s customers expect.