From inflation and supply chain issues to labor shortages and shifts in consumer shopping preferences, retailers face numerous challenges as they prepare for the 2022 holiday shopping season. The WBR Insights research team surveyed 100 leaders from multi-brand retailers and brand manufacturers to get a clear understanding of the trends and behaviors we can expect this year—including key insights like 65% of respondents anticipate overall consumer spending to increase and that over half (54%) are currently utilizing or considering outsourcing services.
Download the Radial-sponsored “2022 eTail Holiday Report” for a detailed analysis of the technologies, strategies, and customer experiences retailers are planning for this year’s holiday shopping season.
The report includes:
- Why and how retailers are counting on holiday shopping sales to be largely digital
- Which consumer shopping behaviors retailers expect to increase this year
- The role online and in-store technologies will play, and which capabilities retailers plan to outsource
- Strategies retailers can use to provide customers with positive experiences that lead to higher sales and greater loyalty
- Expectations and preferences of the post-pandemic hybrid shopper as shared by Laura Ritchie, Radial’s COO
- The top 5 recommendations for retailers to ensure a successful 2022 peak season