Radial Edge combines expertise and technologies so retailers and brands can delight customers and stay focused on increasing their bottom line
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., – Sept. 18, 2017 – Radial, the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, today announced Radial Edge, a suite of solutions born from decades of experience with leading brands and retailers, and built to give these customers valuable differentiation and the ability to scale in today’s difficult retail economy.
For more than two decades, Radial’s Core stack of technologies and turnkey operational services have enabled hundreds of brands and retailers with a way to conduct a profitable, Amazon-like customer experience. With a single contract, brands and retailers partner with Radial to gain 30 years of operational experience and over $1B in technical investment, all focused on helping these companies meet today’s customer expectations on cost, inventory availability, and shipping.
Where Radial Core gave retailers and brands a post-click eCommerce solution, Radial Edge enables them to avoid point solutions and, instead, build a world-class strategy with the right tools that drive profitability. Radial’s solutions are designed in conjunction with leading retailers, and today’s Edge products and services will have the most impact on increasing revenues and sales efficiencies for brands of all sizes.
“DSW’s mission is to inspire self-expression,” said Brian Seewald, vice president, digital for DSW. “Being a great brand goes far beyond the webstore or checkout process. Radial offers a full, pre-integrated technology stack that takes the guesswork out of perfecting the eCommerce experience, while enabling us to exceed our customer expectations through any channel of engagement.”
“Radial Edge represents a sea change in the disconnected and competitive world of eCommerce,” said Stefan Weitz, executive vice president, technology services for Radial. “Radial Core takes the guesswork and risks out of implementing eCommerce delivery and operations solutions, and Radial Edge delivers on ways to gain profitable growth and additional differentiation. Retailers can stop listening to all of the noise about minor technology advancements that won’t actually make a difference.”
The Radial Edge solution set includes services that boost both top and bottom lines for customers:
Solutions That Drive Revenue
- Cross Border: Increase your top line by tapping into a $2.5 trillion international market with a solution that handles demand generation in overseas markets and all the global logistics, including duty and tax processing with Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), to ensure a better customer experience.
- Seller Fulfilled Prime: Leverage Amazon Prime in our distribution center network to realize the benefits of Prime shipping status without using Fulfillment by Amazon.
- Radial Dropship: Radial Dropship opens a network of 26,000 suppliers to deliver products on-demand, with zero working capital outlay or inventory risk to retailers.
- Marketplaces: With pre-integrated hooks into third-party domestic and international marketplaces, Radial makes it easy for retailers to extend their reach to millions of new customers, increasing eCommerce sales by as much as 60 percent.
Solutions To Increase Efficiencies
- Radial Inventory Optimization: Radial Inventory Optimization uses sophisticated machine learning to help merchants place inventory in the right places, minimizing markdowns, shipping costs, and out-of-stocks.
- Active Delivery Management: Easily track all shipments in your network and gain powerful transparency so customer care and fulfillment can proactively address and correct shipment issues before they become the customer’s problem.
- In-Transit Notifications: Take control of the delivery experience and keep your customers informed every step with SMS shipment and delivery notifications.
- Visual IVR: Give your customers quick access to information and answers with an enriched self-service customer service experience through a visual smartphone menu.
- Messaging: Offer your customers mobile messaging apps like SMS and social media messaging platforms.
- Digitized Handwriting: Stand out from the crowd without the cost and time associated with handwritten communications by utilizing a web or API integration to provide a memorable and personalized digitally written note.
- Inventory Remarketing Services: Radial takes aged inventory and promotes it across top eCommerce marketplace channels, including Amazon, eBay, and Jet.com, generating triple the revenue that other solutions provide.
More than 200 retailers are already on Radial Core, which provides intelligent order management, fulfillment and logistics, global payments and fraud solutions, and customer care capabilities at a global scale, and represents the gold standard for profitable eCommerce operations.
To learn more about Radial Core and Radial Edge for omnichannel commerce, please visit: http://www.radial.com/edge.
Radial is the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, enabling brands and retailers to profitably exceed retail customer expectations. Radial’s technical, powerful omnichannel solutions connect supply and demand through efficient fulfillment and transportation options, intelligent fraud detection, payments, and tax systems, and personalized customer care services. Hundreds of retailers and brands confidently partner with Radial to simplify their post-click commerce and improve their customer experiences. Radial brings flexibility and scalability to their supply chains and optimizes how, when and where orders go from desire to delivery. Learn how we work with you at www.radial.com.
PAN Communications for Radial