We surveyed consumers throughout the U.S., Canada and the U.K. to better understand their eCommerce order fulfillment and delivery issues. Canada had the highest percentage of consumers (43.2%) raising questions about fulfillment-related issues, including cost, speed, reliability, and eco-friendliness.
In this eBook, we reveal these key fulfillment trends shaping consumer satisfaction:
- How millennials are impacting delivery expectations
- The importance of eCommerce fulfillment speed and value
- Preference for environmentally friendly packaging
- Demand and preferences for automated delivery
- Why more shoppers prefer in-store pickup
Download the study to uncover consumers’ eCommerce fulfillment expectations, including valuable insights from Canadian shoppers, and what it takes to meet them.